The purpose of this article is to provide you with helpful tips to get more YouTube views and subscribers. You might know YouTube users upload 24 hours of video every minute! Therefore, the competition to get more views and subscribers for YouTube channel is intense. Most videos get only a few channel hits and never get noticed. If you're finding yourself in similar situation, read this very carefully.
In fact, before you start making your video, start thinking about promoting it.Market yourself as often as you can. Preferably, do new things to get more YouTube views every day.
There are many different factors which might affect the number of views and subscribers you attract to your channel. Of course one of the important thing is the video content, but content alone doesn't guarantee you a lot of hits.
I am on YouTube since 2006. And I have seen a lot of people earning a living only using YouTube. These people who have got great success on YouTube don't just get it by luck ( As many say ) in fact, there is a lot of experimentation and hard work goes into promoting YouTube channels.
These are some basic YouTube tips that can help you get a plenty of views:
1. Create Great Thumbnails: Thumbnails are tiny photos that represents your videos on YouTube. YouTube is flooded with plenty of videos. Given a list of unknown videos, people have a tendency to click on an attractive thumbnail.So your thumbnail must catch a lot of eyes to get a lot of views.
2. Use your brain: Be funny, be original. If you make videos that are not exciting and compelling, people wouldn't bother viewing it again and again. As most of the views comes from repeat views from fans and subscribers, give people a reason to share your video on social networking websites. If you really want your videos to go super viral, think something out of the box. Also try investing on a good camera to make your videos look professional.
3. Title Speaks: Give your video a compelling title, that is relevant to your video. Make it talk, jump and dance. People only spend a few second( or even less) reading a title. You have to make use of this little window of opportunity to make them click on your video.
4. Don't make it look like an Ad(only for commercial purpose): Even if you want to promote yourself or your website you don't need to spam. Do it subtly, and you will get plenty of views. Now you would say, how to promote my product or website then? The answer is simple, Make sure your videos add some value.
5. Tags: Tag your videos properly, so that when someone search for a term related to your tag, your video will be shown. So use popular tags for your videos and get a lot of views.
6. Describe: Describe your videos in great details. Don't be lazy here. Show your viewers you're serious about making videos. Rule of thumb, more, the merrier.
7. Social networking: Use Twitter, Facebook and MySpace and Flurl to promote your videos.
8. Promote using Blog: Set up a website or a blog. Direct people from videos to blog, and blogs to videos.
9. Use other video sites: Use other video sites also. Experiment with Daily Motion, MetaCafe and other video Youtube views kaufen sites.
10. Never give up: Even if you fail initially and get few hits. Just don't give up, learn new tips and techniques and keep on trying.
YouTube Views, YouTube Likes and YouTube Comments play a key role in the modern trend of digital marketing industry called online video marketing. It is a very easy and cheap way of marketing because free software and digital cameras are enough to create a promotional video. YouTube Comments are very important for the company because it reflects the customer's approach to the products or services, but the competition for getting YouTube Views is high. There are lots of videos that are uploaded every minute but few of them are a hit with viewers and get YouTube Likes. One needs to follow some simple strategies to get more YouTube Views.
- Quality: The quality of a video is one of the basic building blocks to get more YouTube Likes. One should always check recommended size and formats of videos in YouTube. Quality of video depends on high definition picture and clear audio. People prefer short videos which are more compact, informative and entertaining. Videos whose lengths are in between 30 seconds to 2 minutes get more popularity than longer one.
- Title: Choose such titles that are relevant but catchy to describe the video because people spend less than 2 seconds reading the title. Titles should be readable within 2 seconds that way people can easily find it and share it on social networks where YouTube Views are largely increased. It is recommended to use search engine optimized keywords in title like "how to" at the beginning of a tutorial video.
- Descriptions: YouTube gives a good space to describe the video. One should use this option wisely by including most related key phrases. One can also mention its official site URL or link in description which helps to increase targeted traffic.
- Thumbnails: Video marketing experts realize the importance of thumbnails in video promotion. Thumbnails are defined as a small image thats related to the video. One can use screenshots of very interesting situations in the video as a thumbnail that way they can instantly catch the attention of viewers. People have a basic instinct to click attractive unknown thumbnails which are a way to get more YouTube Views.
- Tags: One should tag videos with relevant keywords because most of the users are attracted to these popular keywords when seraching for a video. So, it is recommended that the keywords relate to the video but are also popular tags that way you can increase views and enhance YouTube Likes.
- Promotion: One can use all email contacts, social networking sites, blogs and related websites to promote videos. One can simply paste YouTube video links in popular social sites like twitter, facebook, blogger or video sites like MetaCafe, Daily Motion to get more YouTube Comments.
- Comments: YouTube Comments are important to prove the popularity of an uploaded video as well as get more user attraction. One can post some comments under another popular video but the comment should be clever because YouTube Comments can lead others to check the video link.
- Updates: Video's should be uploaded regularly to increase YouTube subscriptions to the channel. Marketing experts suggest uploading at least one video per week.
There are many other key techniques to get desired YouTube Likes and views and we're able to help you, please visit our website for more techniques.
Kenny has been helping his client to achieve high sales through improving their website SEO, Social Media Marketing & website traffic for the past 5 years. He strongly believes in helping website owners achieve their goal at the lowest cost in the shortest time. If there is a need for my product and services, do drop by my website and I will do my best to help you out.